STARTUP SAFARI IS AN ECOSYSTEM ESSENTIAL!
AMAZING CONCEPT TO MAP AND NETWORK STARTUP ECOSYSTEM ACTORS
REASONS WHY SHOULD YOU
BECOME A STARTUP SAFARI CHAPTER LEAD
- A global network of Startup Ecosystem Builders: Having Startup SAFARI Events all over the globe, we established a great network of event organizers who build a community that not only shares the same vision but helps each other wherever they can.
- SAFARI Knowledge: SAFARI aims to make organizing a Startup SAFARI as easy as possible so that Chapter Leads can concentrate on the important tasks. By learning from every SAFARI in our network, we build a database full of learnings that help our Chapter Leads to do great events.
- SAFARI Infrastructure: To do a Startup SAFARI Chapter Leads get their own local SAFARI website, a customized Agendatool and helpful communication tools.
- SAFARI Services: SAFARI constantly works on a global level on services and products that make local Startup SAFARIs awesome experiences to everyone involved.
WHO CAN BECOME A
STARTUP SAFARI CHAPTER LEAD?
Startup SAFARI is an event for the local startup scene.To become a Startup SAFARI Chapter Lead you should answer the following questions with YES!
- You are well connected and known in the startup scene of my city?
- You want to move the ecosystem forward and know what the startups want?
- You want to make SAFARI the greatest Startup Event in your city?
- You have the founders of major startups in my ecosystem on speed dial?
- You organized events before and know how to find sponsors, do marketing and organize volunteers?
- You have a registered business and the manpower to organize an event like SAFARI?
YOUR WAY TO BECOME
A STARTUP SAFARI CHAPTER LEAD
- Submit your Application
First things first. We want to get to know you. So tell us about your motivation, your experience and your startup ecosystem by filling out the application sheet.
- Get2Know Call with SAFARI Team
After reviewing your documents we will contact you to arrange a first call. In this call we want to check possible ways of collaboration.
- Finding local support (LOI) Phase
Now that we know that you quailify as a SAFARI Chapter Lead it’s time to get first feedback from the market. Get first support from startups, sponors and attendees and show us that you have what it takes to be a SAFARI Chapter Lead.
- Get the contract
Almost done. Finally we need to get the paperwork done. We send you our framework agreement so that you know what you are getting into. Our principles: Open, Fair, Transparent